The guys over at Quarterpast sent me some of their coffee syrups to try.
The pack they sent me was the Q Coffee Syrups Mixed 250mL (4 Pack)
- Salted Caramel
About Quarterpast Syrups
Delicious flavours crafted to give your homemade coffees a boost and turn them into café quality drinks you can enjoy everywhere! Make yourself a delicious flavoured coffee:
To Make: Fill 10% of a cup with your favourite QUARTERPAST Coffee Syrup flavour, top the remaining 90% of the cup with piping hot coffee, stir & enjoy!
Quarterpast Caramel Syrup for Coffee
Who doesn’t love caramel? On its own, it’s wickedly tempting. In coffee, it’s irresistible. That deep, rich sweetness really perks things up. Next time you fancy a little something in your coffee, reach for caramel.
I started with this one, and followed the instructions to make my coffee.
Wow this was good!!! I had my coffee taste mixed with caramel and it was nice and sweet, which was perfect as I have a sweet tooth. I actually finished my coffee faster than normal, due to enjoying the taste.
QUARTERPAST Hazelnut Syrup for Coffee
Next time, add hazelnut to your caffeine kick. A favourite in Europe, hazelnut nuzzles up to the flavour notes of coffee perfectly. Sweet, rich and nutty – it’s like liquid biscotti. You’ll love it!
To be honest with you, this is the only one I didnt try as I cant do nuts. So I got my fiancee to review this one for me.
She said that it made her coffee taste like she had real roasted hazelnuts in her coffee, and the flavour was very moreish.
QUARTERPAST Salted Caramel Syrup for Coffee
Enjoy the rich and buttery flavours of caramel perfectly balanced with a pinch of sea salt. Treat yourself every morning with a delicious cup of salty caramel latte!
WOW!!!! now this one is my favourite!!!! my coffee tasted amazing, and I actually had 3 the morning I tried this.
Just like the caramel I finished my coffee’s faster than normal as I was really enjoying the enhanced flavour.
A solid 10/10 for me.
QUARTERPAST butterscotch Syrup for Coffee
Butterscotch Syrup for Coffee is an ideal sweetener for that ideal coffee, just swirl some of this syrup into your drink and let the flavours take you to a sweeter place.
This added a nice subtle flavour to my coffee, and as the description says a nice sweetener. This one was probably my second favourite as it just added a little extra flavour, but keeping the main coffee flavour.
Note : Just because this was gifted, that has not influenced my thoughts in any way. The above is a 100% honest review of the syrups.
Firstly a big thank you to the guys at Quarterpast UK for sending me the coffee syrups.
All these syrups were really good, and did enhance my coffee experience.
My top two were 100% the Salted Caramel, this was the first one finished. My second would have to be the butterscotch, as it just enhanced the coffee but left a nice balanced coffee flavour.
I have no issues recommending these syrups, they are packaged well, taste good and I enjoyed drinking them.
Shop Now : https://quarterpast.com/
Chat to me on here via the comments below, or on my Twitter or Instagram and let me know if you have tried what I had in this review. I want to hear from you so lets have a wee chat 🙂