Thanks for looking at my blog.
I am a Glasgow based blogger and have been a blogger since 2016, but testing the waters a little before this. This was a very new area for me but I was eager to learn a new skill and have fun at the same time.
I started my blog solely on food, as I was eating a lot and always taking photos of what I eat for Instagram. Over the past few years, I have lowered that to 60% food with 40% for everything else e.g products, travel etc…this means I can have a little variety to what I do.
My Blog Goals :
- 100% honest reviews
- Show the food, product etc for how they really look
- Help promote small, medium and large businesses (every little helps 🙂 )
- Have fun
I set out to always give an honest review, and have stuck to that since day 1. This also includes any invites or collaborations, again these will always be my 100% honest review good or bad.
Some examples of the brands that I have worked with (mostly via gifted items) are :
- Pepe’s Piri Piri (Motherwell)
- Pico Sauces
- The MB Fairy
- DegustaBox UK
- Chika’s Foods
- The Bee Bros
- Pots & Co
- Heck! Food
- Popcorn Shed
- Amphora CBD infused Vape Pen and Vape Oil Cartridge
- Teleprompter by Leeventi
- HighKind CBD Vape Pen Kit
- Man Behind The Mirror and VLOG
- Strathearn Tea
- Highland Malt Scotch Whisky Timorous Beastie
- Wharf Distillery : Blackberry and Winter Spices VLOG
- Social and Cocktail
- Tonic at Home Cocktails
- The Beer Town (Online Craft Beer Shop)
- UNLTD (Non Alcoholic Beer)
- Master Cafe UK (Iced Coffee)
- Calm Drinks (CBD Infused)
- Heverlee Beer
- Moving Beans Coffee
In 2018 I made a small YouTube series, the series is called Blogger Meets Blogger. The concept of the show was to interview 6 different styles of bloggers, in 6 different Glasgow restaurants. I was told by several PR companies this style of the show is a 1st for any UK Blogger.
I hope you enjoy reading my blog posts and I aim to try to improve each post, as I continue learning.
If you would like to collaborate, send me something to review or have any questions etc feel free to contact me.
Thanks again for reading and continued support 🙂