- 400g of canned chickpeas
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp Paprika powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F (230 degrees C).
- Dry off the chickpeas with a paper towel
- In a bowl, toss the chickpeas with olive oil, corn flour and season to taste with salt, paprika powder, and black pepper.
- Spread on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes, until browned and crunchy. Be careful with the last few minutes to avoid any burning.
- They can be kept in a sealed jar in the refrigerator for about 3 to 4 days