Skip to content
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup (90g) honey
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Hamadaya soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 3 garlic cloves, grated
- Sesame seeds
- Preheat your oven to 375F (190C).
- In a large bowl mix the soy sauce, honey, lemon juice and sesame oil. Add freshly grated ginger and garlic. Season with black pepper and mix well until combined.
- Place the chicken breasts in the bowl, cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Place the marinated chicken in a baking dish, pour few tablespoons of the marinate over the chicken.
- Sprinkle some sesame seeds.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes (Depends on the size of the chicken breast, small pieces can take even less time) or until or until the chicken is fully cooked.
- After each 15 minutes pour few tablespoons of the marinate.