Yeild : 4 Naans
- 250g self-raising flour
- 250g greek yogurt
- Pinch salt
Stage 1 : Prep
- Mix the self raising flour, Greek yogurt and the pinch of salt together with your hands till it becomes a solid mixture that you can work with
- Rest the dough for 10-15 mins
Stage 2 : Making and cooking
- Divide the dough into 4 parts and roll into a circular shape
- Preheat the pan on a medium-high heat, this is key as you want a warm pan before you place the naans on.
- I used butter on my pan, but you can use extra virgin oil.
- Place the dough in the pan and flip once the bottom has turned brown