The original way is just with 3 ingredients, egg, water and salt so this is a nice take on it.
I am not a tomato person so I left them out of my one, just in case your wondering where they are 🙂
• 1 Egg
• 1 tbsp of Hamadaya Dai Aso Dashi Soup Stock
• 160ml Water
• 4 Cherry Tomatoes
• 1 small piece of Cheddar Cheese
- Mix egg with water and Hamadaya Dai Aso Dashi Soup Stock. Strain with a colander.
- Add cherry tomatoes and cheese in bowls and pour in the egg mixture. Cover with aluminium foil.
- Fill a pot with water till half full. Place in the bowls.
- Put the lid on. Cook over high heat until the water boils. Turn to low heat and steam for 5-10 minutes.