Skip to content
- ⅔ cup milk
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoon butter
- lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 220 degrees C
- mix the milk, flour, eggs and salt together in a blender until the batter is smooth.
- Melt the butter in your pan over high heat until bubbling, then pour batter mixture into the centre of the pan and let it fill the whole pan..
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden this should take about 20-25 mins.
- Drizzle lemon juice over the top and enjoy.