- 2 slices of bread
- mature cheddar
- Ham slices
- Heat your pan up and place 3 large tbsp of butter and allow to melt and coat the bottom of the pan
- Place two slices of bread on the pan
- On one slice place your ham, cheese and mayo
- Now the slice that doesn’t have cheese place on top of the one that does
- Now place more cheese on the top of the sandwich
- To the side of the sandwich add more butter as the previous slice would have soaked that up.
- Now flip the sandwich over and again place cheese on this side.
- Toast this slowly on a nice medium heat
- Keep flipping every 3-4 minutes until the cheese has melted and become slightly crispy
- Slice and enjoy.