This recipe is quick, super easy and very delicious.
The recipe is from the guys at Hamadaya as they sent me the Dai Aso Teruyaki Sauce, check them out or use a simple Teriyaki sauce…but trust me the Hamadaya one is amazing and 100% authentic Japanese!!!
Original Recipe can be found here hamada1818.com/home/
- 2 boneless skin on chicken thighs or breasts
- 2 tbsp cornstarch or flour
- 1 clove garlic (crushed)
- Finely chopped spring onion
- 2 tbsp oil
- 60ml Dai Aso Teruyaki Sauce (buy here)
- Add chicken, pepper and cornstarch (flour) to a bowl and stir until coated
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the chicken meat and fry until slightly brown
- Add the crushed garlic and fry for 1-2 minutes
- Add Dai Aso Teriyaki Sauce and cook over a medium heat until the chicken is sticky and coated in a thick sauce
Sliced into bite size pieces and top with sliced spring onion
and serve 🙂