With the return of festivals finally here, at Paper Bag Co we have created the ultimate ‘Leave No Trace’ Festival Bag to add to our paper bags product range. This bag is for people who love attending festivals, traveling, or camping, but also want to keep their impact on the planet to a minimum.
Cotton Bag Co’s sister company Paper Bag Co offers other products that can benefit you or your business. Their printed tissue paper is sustainable, eco friendly and branded which is a great way to personalise and add value to your packaging and branding.
What’s in the bag :
- Printed T-shirt: Stay funky in our 100% GOTS organic cotton t-shirt printed with water-based inks.
- Foldable Wheat Cup: Keep hydrated with the portable and biodegradable cup, it is perfect for sipping your favourite tipple from. Just rinse and reuse!
- Pocket for Valuables: A reusable bag isn’t complete without a safe place to store your phone and other valuables.
- Wash Bag: Filled with everything you could need to keep your hygiene tip top whilst you are away, the leave-no-trace wash bag contains everything from bamboo face wipes, body wash, and beeswax ear plugs, to toothpaste tablets and a bamboo toothbrush.
- Cornstarch Poncho: As you can never guarantee the weather, these compostable ponchos made from cornstarch will keep you dry whilst also preventing the use of plastic alternatives.
- Biodegradable Glitter: Use our glitter made from plants to give your trip that extra sparkle.
- Loo roll: Well because… you can never have too much.
… everything you need to enjoy a festival or camping trip without leaving a trace.
When the guys contacted me about this bag, as soon as I read the description I thought “This is such a great idea” Everything about this was amazing and perfect for what its been designed for.
The Festival Bag £39.95 inc P&P & VAT – Same Day Despatch
On arrival this looked really cool, visually it just looked like a backpack but it’s entirely made from paper which is amazing (excluding the zips etc).
The design quality was great, it sported two zip compartments and a velcro seal.
The design on the bag would really stand out, and you may have already seen one at your last festival.
The t-shirt also surprised me, when I took it out the first thing that caught my attention was the funky design then the quality.
I had expected cheap material but I was so wrong! The quality of this T-shirt was really good and excellent quality. It was also very comfortable one, as I tried it out for a day.
The other items were also very good, and ones you would want for these types of activities.
This was a really good product! everything about this has been thought out very well and they didn’t skimp on the quality of the t-shirt or bag.
In one word “Amazing”…
This is such a great concept and one I hope does really well, every little helps these days when it comes to helping the environment and doing it at the same time when you are having fun is perfect!
I HIGHLY recommend this and as I said at the start and many times…I LOVE this idea and please do check it out and let me know your thoughts.
The above blog post review is 100% honest and has not been influenced in anyway. Its a true representation of my thoughts.