The guys at Baigio sent me their bike phone holder, to do a wee review.
I don’t have a bike, but my dad does so I asked to borrow his for the purpose of the review.
About The Product
- Waterproof – Made of 900D Nylon material, waterproof and wear-resistant.
- Size – Dimensions(LxWxH): 18 x 10.5 x 11cm / 7.1″ x 4.1″ x 4.3″, suitable for Smartphone within 6 inch
- Touchscreen – You can use the phone through the sensitive touchscreen in any condition while bicycling.(Touch ID ist useless through the transparent cover)
- Easy To Use – Velcro strap design for quick release & installation, without any tools, suitable for most kinds of bicycles, such as fast riding, Road bike and mountain bike.
- Capacity – It is a perfect size for holding a lot of articles, such as repair kits and bike tools, wallet, sunscreen, keys, snacks, etc
Visually this looks very cool, I like the colours and also the size.
Currently I have an iPhone X so it would be interesting to see if this would fit that.
I unzipped the holder, and on one side is where you store your phone. This part has very strong straps, and the other size a good sized area to keep bits and bobs.
At the bottom of the holder, there is an opening for your wired headphones cable to come out which was nice.
This was designed very well and also made very well.
I took it for a test ride on my dads bike, it was very easy to install and secure over some bumps and stayed in the same place for the full bike ride.
Overall this is very good, and much safer than keeping your phone in your pocket in case it slips out.
Its a good size to hold other bits and bobs and looks good on the bike.
I have zero issues recommending this product and a big thanks to Baigio for gifting me the item.
Promo : Gifted
The review posted was not influenced in any way just because it was gifted, all comments and thoughts in this blog post are my 100% honest opinion.