- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup cranberry sauce
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 1 focaccia or thick sliced bread if you cant find it
- spinach leaves
- 2 sliced cooked turkey
- 2 slices Gouda cheese
- 4 very thin cut sliced tomato
- 3 Smokey bacon (cooked)
- In a small bowl, mix the mayonnaise, cranberry sauce, mustard and honey till well mixed.
- Spread both sides with mayonnaise mixture.
- Layer bottom half in this order : lettuce, turkey, cheese, tomato and smokey bacon.
- Place the other slice on and cut diagonally.