This is a luxurious coffee-and-chocolate drink topped with cream that originates from a cafe in Turin where it is a closely guarded secret
- Good quality hot chocolate
- Strong espresso
- Sugar (to taste)
- Single cream (I like using double)
- Make up a small jug of really good-quality hot chocolate.
- Make some strong espresso.
- Third-fill two glasses with the coffee, adding sugar to taste.
- Add another third of chocolate.
- Whisk some single cream until frothy, pour over the mixture so that it sits on the top.
- Sprinkle with chocolate shavings for nice presentation.