Lassi is a popular, traditional, yoghurt-based drink from Bangladesh, India and Pakistan.
Makes : 4 servings
- 500ml of fresh chopped mango pieces, (3 to 4 medium-sized mangoes)
- 500ml full-fat fresh yoghurt or curd
- 2 to 3 tbsp full-fat cream or Malai
- 1/2 tsp cardamom powder (Optional try without first)
- 4 to 5 tbsp sugar or honey or add as required. this also can be skipped if the mangoes are very sweet, I prefer sugar.
- Put all the ingredients into a blender and blend for 2 minutes
- Pour into individual glasses, and serve.
NOTE : The lassi can be kept refrigerated for up to 24 hours