- Packet of Crabsticks
- Sunflower Oil
- Unroll the crab sticks and pull them apart into strips. (Make sure your crab sticks are completely defrosted before doing this)
- Lay them out in a thin layer on a tray, then dry them for 20 minutes in an oven set at 130°F. I didn’t do this with mine as they were ok, by the time I made mine.
- Heat oil in your pan till its boiling level
- Gently place a handful of crab sticks into the oil, don’t put too many in.
- Leave them for about 1 min, then start to move them around.
- Once you see them getting a nice brown colour, take them out and lay them on kitchen roll to dry up the excess oil.
- Let them cool before eating.
I am now going to be featured in https://blog.feedspot.com/uk_food_blogs/ so check that page out to 🙂