- 3 eggs
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
- Spanish chorizo
- Shredded cheese (cheddar)
- 1/2 White Onion
How to make a chorizo omelette
- Heat the pan and put a nice layer of oil in
- Chop up half a white onion into nicely fine pieces and add to the pan
- Keep turning them so they cook nicely
Chorizo Preparation :
- Cut up the chorizo in to small bite sized chunks, normally 1/4 of one is fine
- Put your chopped chorizo in and toss for a few seconds
- As the chorizo cooks with the onion add a few pinches of salt to season it
- Put the 3 eggs in a bowl and season with a pinch or two of salt
- Beat the eggs until smooth
The Omelette :
- Add your eggs mixture
- Let the bottom of the omelet set
- Sprinkle some cheese on this side, whatever cheese you fancy. I added cheddar and also spicy cheese tonight.
- Carefully flip the omelet.
- Give this side a little time to cook
- When you see it’s ready….serve.