Here is a great twist on my butter popcorn recipe, which just like the original recipe this is also mega addictive.
- popcorn kernels (handful)
- butter 6 tbsp.
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1.5 tablespoon Hamadaya soy sauce
- Don’t stand your hob yet, keeping the pan cool will give you the best result for popcorn.
- Melt your butter 3tbsp till its like a sauce
- Now put your kernels in your pan, and add your melted butter
- Give your pot a good shake making sure every kernel is coated in the butter.
- Turn your hob on to a high temperature
- Now place the pan on the hob for a few mins, then lift and give a good shake to keep the kernels coated. Keep repeating this step till the first one pops.
- Once the first one has popped put the lid on the pan and repeat placing it on the hob and lifting and shaking till the very last pop.
- While they are getting ready to pop, in a bowl melt the butter 3tbsp and coconut oil
- Once its melted mix in the Soya sauce well
- Now that the popcorn has popped, pour the soya mixture over them and toss well to cover