Here is a another Vietnamese dish I tried which included the Me’s Way Chilli Sauce I was gifted.
This is another dish you have to try its sooo good.
- 2 lbs shrimp or King Prawn if you cant find shrimp
- 1.5 teaspoon Me’s Way Chilli Sauce
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 5 garlic cloves (minced)
- 1 large white onion (diced)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 spring onion (for presentation)
- Start by cleaning the shrimp by adding shrimp and salt in a bowl and giving them a good massage even if you buy them frozen (thaw first)
- Marinate the shrimp with fish sauce, Me’s Way Chilli Sauce, stock powder, sugar, black pepper, half of the minced garlic and half of white onion for at least 1 hour or overnight in fridge for best results.
- In a large skillet, heat the vegetable oil on medium high.
- Now add the remaining garlic and white onion.
- Saute until fragrant (15-20 seconds).
- Add shrimp and all its marinade.
- Cook until liquid is mostly cooked off.
- Plate up and garnish with sliced spring onions and a dash of black pepper. Serve with steamed white rice.