Skip to content
- 255 g white chocolate, broken into small pieces
- 300 g double cream
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp peppermint essence
- fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Put the pieces of white chocolate in a bowl, and sit bowl over a pan over simmering water until it melts, stirring gently with a spatula every now and then.
- When chocolate is melted, stand the bowl on a cold surface to cool down a little.
- In another bowl, and using an electric handheld whisk for ease, whip the cream, egg white and peppermint extract together. You want soft peaking rather than a stiff mixture.
- Put a big dollop of cream onto the slightly cooled chocolate and mix, and then gently fold the chocolate mixture into the cream.
- Divide mixture between your dishes.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Decorate top with a mint leaf before serving (if you got the mint leaves).