This mug cake is so easy to put together, best of all it is just 6 ingredients and cooks in less than 3 minutes!
WARNING: Since this is cooked in the microwave in a mug, when you take it out it will be extremely warm and still be warm for a long period. I would recommend you make this, have your dinner then eat this as by that time it should be cool enough to enjoy.
- 2 tbsp butter (melted)
- 6 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1/3 cup Biscoff spread (melted)
- 4 tbsp semi-sweet chocolate chips or a chocolate slab smashed up
- In a large microwave safe mug add Biscoff spread, place in the microwave for 30 seconds or until melted.
Add flour, baking powder, milk, and butter. Whisk until combined.
- Top with chocolate chips.
- Microwave on high for 2-2.5 minutes. Do not leave in for too long or cake will be dry!