This is super easy, and super quick to do.
Its mega tasty and am sure if you have kids they would love to make this with you or eat 🙂
- 200 g tub extra-light soft cheese
- 200 g tub 0% fat Greek yogurt
- 4 tbsp caster sugar
- A few tbsp good-quality strawberry jam
- Put the biscuits in a plastic bag and bash with a rolling pin until you have chunky crumbs or if you like little ones keep smashing.
- Divide between 4 glasses or small bowls.
- Whisk the soft cheese, yogurt, sugar together until smooth (could take 10-20mins)
- Spoon over the crumbs and chill until you are ready to serve.
- Stir the jam in a bowl until loose, and pour or drizzle over the top of the cream
- Place in fridge to let chill then eat 🙂